The project will be pupil/learner focused
Planning and implementation involvement:
- The aim of the project is to let the students create their company (NIF) according to their visions. Of course, there are some rules they will have to follow (setting up a company, organisation of the company and main idea – technology).
- However, they will choose the country in which the fictional company will be set up and they will also choose the products they will work on. The only limit are the requests for developed or invented technological products. With the help and supervising of teachers or local companies consultants the students will also plan the production and promotion of the project;
- Promotion will be also oriented on video creation – where the students will have to make a video – an advertisement;
– promoting their product;
- The students will be provided with sufficiency of lectures, materials, consultants, seminars and worshops but we intend them to be the main leading potency from the point of view of visions.
- Students themselves will create a short video at the beginning of the project where, in addition to other things, they will present their expectations of the project . Another video will be created at the end contrasting their statements from the beginning and evaluation the process and the project;
- After each mobility a questionnaire done by students (about things they are interested) will be done and distributedamong other schools.
COOPERATION AND COMMUNICATION
Our partnership is meant to be a living, envolving partnership.
Consequently, we will carefully write down plans together and share information so that everybody involved directly in the partnership will know about activities and deadlines. Ongoing communication among teachers is one of the most important elements in a successful partnership, and ICT provides us with a wide range of modes that we intend to apply. Contacts via Skype and e-mail will be standard modes of communication. We intend to set up mechanisms of weekly online meetings to make sure that the partnership progresses the way it should. We are well aware that plans may have to be adjusted in order to incorporate the effects of new opportunities and unforeseen difficulties.
Our overall intention is to make the most of any method of communication, and we intend to make sure that everyone feels
confident about communicating with everybody else. Students will be involved on a day-to-day basis, working together,
exchanging information and writing articles that can be integrated into curricula. The backbone of day-to-day
communication will be collaborative online platform such as Moodle. We will help our students reply to e-mails, for example,
and make sure that they meet the agreed deadlines. This means that the curricula have to include aspects of practising
setting up and running a wiki or a blog or how to make effective vodcasts, for example. Students will have to be taught
editing and proof-reading skills, aspects that will help them become more effective and independent communicators. They
will learn that there are different ways of communicating for different types of messages. By focusing on communicativemultimodality we will cater for students´ different learning styles.